Tidal™ Power Filters
Tidal™ Power Filters are designed from the ground up to provide your aquarium with high-quality, comprehensive filtration. They are easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions. With a host of features including a self-priming pump, dual water intake with surface skimmer, adjustable flow, maintenance monitor, self-cleaning impeller, and a filter basket that holds any kind of filtration media - and more of it - Tidal™ Power Filters are designed to deliver the highest water quality possible with maximum versatility and ease of use. They are suited to a wide variety of aquarium setups from saltwater to freshwater, ranging in size from 55 gallons to 110 gallons. All Tidal™ Filters have a 3 year warranty that can be extended to 5 years by registering your filter.
- Lid turns into a tray for the media basket when doing maintenance
- Maintenance monitor alerts you when to clean filter
- The large capacity design of the filter basket allows for any type of Seachem filter media, which can be interchanged and placed in custom configurations. All Tidal™ Filters come with Seachem's Matrix™ bio-media and a foam filter to get you started.
- Adjustable leveling device
- Adjustable intake flow
- Self-priming pump & self-cleaning impeller
- Optional heater holder
- The surface skimmer will capture the water from just below the surface, where excreted fish oils accumulate, and deeper in the tank removing floating debris.
- Fully adjustable flow regulation adjusts performance to a specific aquarium volume, type, or provide an environment for fish which prefer more or less water movement or oxygenation.
Tidal™ Filter Advantages
- Aquarium Size Up to 55 US gallons (200 Liters)
- Flow Rate 250 US GPH (1000 L/H)
- Watts 6 - (120 v - 60 Hz) 5 - (230 v - 5 Hz)
- Filter Volume 0.32 US gallons (1.2 Liters)
- DimensionsLength x Width (Depth) x Height 8 1⁄16" x 5½" x 7 ¾" (20.5 x 14 x 19.5 cm)
- Aquarium Size Up to 75 US gallons (300 Liters)
- Flow Rate 350 US GPH (1500 L/H)
- Watts 8 - (120 v - 60 Hz) 7 - (230 v - 5 Hz)
- Filter Volume 0.50 US gallons (1.9 Liters)
- DimensionsLength x Width (Depth) x Height 10 ⅛" x 6¼" x 9 ⅛" (25.5 x 15.9 x 23 cm)
- Aquarium Size Up to 110 US gallons (400 Liters)
- Flow Rate 450 US GPH (2000 L/H)
- Watts 12 - (120 v - 60 Hz) 10 - (230 v - 5 Hz)
- Filter Volume 0.85 US gallons (3.2 Liters)
- DimensionsLength x Width (Depth) x Height 11⅝" x 6⅞" x 9 ⅞" (29.5 x 17.4 x 25 cm)
A: The Tidal heater holder is designed to hold any diameter of tube style heater. However, some exceptionally narrow gauge or rectangular style heaters may not fit securely.
A: Yes. There are replacements for the foam filter, pump, and impeller. They can be purchased at your local aquarium or pet shop.
A: Tidal 55 = 250 mL Tidal 75 = 350 mL Tidal 110 = 500 mL
A. Wall Clearance
Tidal 55 = 3 inch or 7.5 cm Tidal 75 = 3.5 inch or 8.5 cm Tidal 110 = 4 inch or 9.5 cm
B. Tank Trim Clearance
Tidal 55 = 1 inch or 2.6 cm Tidal 75 = 1 5⁄16 inch or 3.3 cm Tidal 110 = 1⅜ inch or 3.5 cm
C. Internal Tank Clearance
Tidal 55 = 111⁄16 inch or 4.3 cm Tidal 75 = 1 ¾ inch or 4.5 cm Tidal 110 = 115⁄16 inch or 5 cm
A: No, as long as the water level does not drop below the “minimum water level” line marked on the filter, the pump will not stop working.
A: This product is guaranteed against defects of materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, except for the pump’s impeller. This can be extended to 5 years by registering your filter. The warranty certificate must be filled in by the dealer and must accompany the pump if it is returned for repair, along with the cash register receipt or similar document. The warranty covers the replacement of the defective parts. In case of improper use, tampering or negligence by the buyer or user, the guarantee is void and expires immediately. The guarantee is also void in absence of the cash register receipt or similar document. Shipping cost to and from the service center, or the repair station, have to be paid by the buyer.
A: The metal shaft in the impeller is made with an exceptionally corrosive resistant metal.
No, the Tidal Filters are made from a durable, high quality plastic that will not warp or degrade over time with normal use and service.
Seachem’s Matrix™ for biological filtration and a foam filter for mechanical filtration.